Turkey supports Ukraine, Georgia’s territorial integrity, - Cavusoglu
At the same time, Ankara will seek to improve relations with Moscow, Turkish Foreign Minister says
Turkey values its cooperation with Russia, but not at the cost of relations with Ukraine; Ankara will not re-consider its position towards Ukraine and its conflict with Russia. Mevlut Cavusoglu, Turkish Foreign Minister, said this as quoted by Anadolu news agency.
‘We support Ukraine and Georgia’s territorial integrity, and we do not recognize the annezation of Ukrainian territories,’ he said.
The official added that the simultaneous dialogue with Russia will strongly contribute to peaceful settlement of many conflicts.
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany