Turkey: PKK roadside bomb kills 3 policemen
Three policemen were martyred in a PKK roadside bomb attack in Turkey's southeastern Mardin province on Monday
Three policemen were martyred in a PKK roadside bomb attack in Turkey's southeastern Mardin province on Monday.
according to Anadolu Agency, the bomb was laid near the road in the Derik district. It detonated by remote control when an armored car with policemen was passing by.
Currently, an operation is launched in the province to search for terrorists.
As was reported earlier, Turkey resumed military operations against the PKK in July last year. Since then more than 600 Turkish security officers were killed and more than 5000 PKK militants diseased.
The PKK is listed as a terrorist organization also by the U.S. and the EU - resumed its 30-year armed campaign against the Turkish state in July 2015.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars