Turkey hopes Ukraine to take measures to Gulen organization's activity in state, - Ambassador
"If it is matter of national importance to us, it can also be question of national importance for neighboring countries", Tezel says
Turkey's Ambassador to Ukraine Jan Yonet Tezel hopes that security services will consider the activities of the terror organization lead by Gülen in Ukraine. He said this in exclusive comments for 112 Ukraine correspondent.
"This secret terrorist organization has spread and has connections in many countries. They have recently flaunted that they are people who seem to work in 150 countries on a voluntary basis. There are such facilities in Ukraine too. Ukrainian authorities knew about this organization before, but the fact that these organizations are illegal is now becoming even more obvious. I think that the Ukrainian authorities perceive it seriously and take action if necessary", the ambassador said.
"If it is a question of national importance to us, it can also be an issue of national importance for the neighboring countries", said Tezel.
He also expressed confidence that Ukraine has a sense of what is dangerous and what is not, and intelligence agencies will consider the activities of Gulen’s organizations.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars