Turkey does not recognize occupation of Crimea, and will continue to support Crimean Tatars
In telephone conversation Erdogan reiterated Turkey's position to support the independence and territorial integrity of Ukraine
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko had a telephone conversation with the President of the Republic of Turkey Recep Erdogan, during which the parties discussed the consistent position on several key issues, as well as the disposition to continue to deepen the strategic cooperation between the states. It is reported by the press service of the Ukrainian state.
"Recep Erdogan assured Poroshenko in the immutability of the position of Turkey's support for the independence and territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders. Turkish president also said that the Republic of Turkey does not recognize Crimean occupation and will continue to fully support the Crimean Tatars.", - Said in a statement.
In addition, the sides noted the mutual disposition to continue to exert all efforts in order to deepen the strategic partnership between the two countries. At the same time the two leaders separately discussed the development of cooperation in the energy sphere.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case