Turkey arrested 13 suspects in the organization of the recent terrorist act in Istanbul
Ten Turkish citizens and three foreigners stood before the trial.
All were charged of murder, threatening the national integrity and involvement in a terrorist movement. By now, about 40 persons have been detained due to the terrorist act at the Ataturk international airport. Back then, three suicide bombers blew themselves up in the arrivals hall. 45 people were killed, 200 more were wounded by the explosions. The Turkish government suspect the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria could be behind the terrorist act.
Watch ther video:
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas