Turkey and Ukraine will discuss possibility of free trade zone - Dzhemilev
In the nearest time Ukraine and Turkey will discuss their positions in Crimea and possibility of free trade zone (FTZ)
The information was given by the leader of Crimean Tatar Mustafa Dzhmilev in his interview to Focus.
“Position of Turkey towards Crimea is well-known: they do not accept annexation and support integrity of Ukraine. The question is whether this position is implemented enough. Ukraine and Turkey need to coordinate together more actively. As long as I know all this questions were discussed during the meeting of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Paris.
The other day Turkish delegation came to Ukraine to Ukraine. I`ve met them and we talked about possibility of signing free trade zone agreement. In a couple of days we will meet with the President of Turkey to talk it through”, - said Dzhemilev.
He added in a couple of days President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pavlo Klimkin are visiting Turkey.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case