Turkey: 3rd explosion over last 24 hours
3 soldiers killed in last explosion. The death toll rises to 9
Another explosion killed 3 more security personnel and injured another 7 in Turkish province Bitlis on August 18.
An outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) attack in the Hizan district of the eastern province of Bitlis is reported by the Daily Sabah.
The explosion targeted a military vehicle that was returning from an operation in the mainly-Kurdish in Bitlis province in southeast Turkey on Thursday.
Additional troops were deployed in the region after the clash to capture the terrorists.
This is the third attcak during last 24 hours in Turkey. A car bomb exploded outside a police station in the four-storyed building in Turkey’s province Elazig, killing at least 3 people. More than 50 were injured.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case