Turchynov: Ukraine struggles for leadership in missile armament market
Many promising projects are underway, - Secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council
‘Implementation of our missile program is the way to provide solid protection for our state. Currently, we work on very promising initiatives that are meant to return Ukraine its lost leadership at the missile armament market. That’s the task of the domestic defense industry; the new Ukrainian weaponry must not only match that of Russian - in terms of combat effectiveness – but also to exceed it’, Olexandr Turchynov, Secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, said in an interview with UNIAN news agency.
He added that lately, the demand for Ukrainian weapons has grown across the world market. ‘We currently restore our presence at the weapons market. I guess Ukraine’s defense industry will be capable of providing serious cash inflow into our budget’, Turchynov said.
Previously, 112 International reported that the Armed Forces successfully tested the new missile.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain