Turchinov named two possible scenarios of Russian aggression
The first scenario is a major offensive
The Russian Federation has two scenarios to bring Ukraine under it. This was announced during the briefing, which was broadcasted be "112 Ukraine" TV channel, by the National Security and Defense Council Secretary Oleksandr Turchynov.
"Trying to subordinate Ukraine, Kremlin, in the near future and in the long term can implement one of two scenarios: first, the most dangerous, is a military scenario, meaning a full-scale military aggression, which is a problem, and the most dangerous for the Kremlin itself. Its implementation is prepared in advance by Russia - deploying additional military units along the borders and in the occupied territories", -. the Secretary of the National Security Council said.
"The second scenario is no less dangerous This scenario is a so-called "hybrid" scenario, which today remains the most probable. It outlines low-intensity military activities in Donbass, which does not exclude local offensives.of Russian regular and irregular units, as well as subversive activities on the rest of the territory of Ukraine. At that Russians are deliberately and systematically violating Minsk agreements, constantly shelling the positions of our troops, "- he said.
Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region 24 October, 20:21
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas