Trump’s counselor suspected of wirepulling with Russian officials
Carter Page visited Moscow on September 23, presumably promising Russians lifting of sanctions in exchange for support for Trump, - U.S. special services
U.S. intelligence surmises Donald Trump’s counselor for foreign affairs might be involved in backlog compromises with the Kremlin. Yahoo News reported this with the reference to a source in the American special services.
Trump’s aide Carter Page visited Moscow two days ago, perhaps for negotiations with the Russian side about support for his chief during the U.S. presidential race. At a recent briefing, the U.S. intelligence expressed serious concern over possible influence of the Kremlin on the U.S. presidential election. The intelligence employees maintain Page could have negotiated with the highly-ranked Russian officials who fell under Western sanctions due to the Russian aggression in Ukraine.
The report by the U.S. intelligence says that Trump’s counselors might be especially interested in friendly relations with Moscow.
Trump’s electoral campaign HQ never commented on Page’s visit to Moscow.
Source: Yahoo News
Nuland, Surkov to discuss course of Donbas conflict 4 October, 18:32
EU foreign ministers to urge Assad and his allies to come to trial 17 October, 08:30
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars