Trump: US Air Force at some point have to shoot at Russian fighters
Maneuvers of Russian fighter jets are the manifestation of total disregard to America and Obama
US presidential candidate Donald Trump, commenting on the incident with the Russian SU-27 making maneuver "barrel roll" next to the American plane, said that at some point the US Air Force can open fire. He pointed out that this should occur, if all the attempts to resolve the situation diplomatically have been exhausted.
According to Trump, "it would be OK, if immediately after the incident, the current US President Barack Obama will telephone Vladimir Putin and said: do me a favor, stop this maniac." However, the US does not have a president who could do that, Trump complained, noting that Obama is busy playing golf and other things like that.
"And if that does not work, at some point, when this parasite is close to you, you have to shoot. This is a shame. This is a complete disrespect to our country and to Obama personally. You know, they do not respect him, "- said Trump.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case