Trump ignored invitation from Poroshenko
Ukrainian President offered both US presidential candidates to meet: Clinton agreed, Trump did not answer
The headquarters of the US presidential candidate of the Republican Party Donald Trump did not respond to the invitation of Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to meet in New York. The press service of the Presidential Administration (PA) reports this.
PA sent a request for a meeting on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly both for Donald Trump, and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
Clinton’s headquarters agreed to arrange the meeting, which was held on Monday and Trumps’ representatives ignored Poroshenko.
Headquarters of Donald Trump has not provided a comment on the situation.
Recall that Petro Poroshenko arrived on the 71st UN General Assembly on September 19. He already met with Ukrainian community in New York, and also paid a visit to Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Ukraine's President held a meeting with his Turkish counter part Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who expressed the support for Ukraine in the issue of the resumption of sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Recall that the 71st UN General Assembly session started in New York on Monday. Chairman of the General Assembly noted that the session should be to bring the organization to the implementation of 17 sustainable development goals of the United Nations projects to 2030. The annual general debate will begin on September 20 and will last until September 26.
New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed 21 October, 19:14
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case