Trudeau: Russia makes no positive steps towards implementation of Minsk Agreements
Canada PM thinks Russia does not make anything for complete ceasefire state in Donbas region and for implementation of Minsk Agreements
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said this during a press conference with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in Kyiv, UNIAN reports.
"Russia has to carry out its obligations and to restore security. The international monitors need to see these steps. Ukraine made the great steps in the Parliament and other facilities to fulfill its part of Minsk Agreement. The implementation of Minsk Agreement is obvious in the security and defense fields. Russia made no steps towards complete ceasefire state in Donbas region and other obligations of Minsk Agreements", he said.
Trudeau hopes that the international community will be able to fasten the implementation of Minsk agreements.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case