Trilateral Contact Group to gather in Minsk today, - Olifer
The meeting will take place on the eve of the Normandy Four foreign ministers, says Press Secretary of Ukraine’s Representative
The Minsk Trilateral Contact Group will gather in the Belarusian capital on March 2. According to Daria Olifer, Press Secretary of Ukraine’s Representative in the Group Leonid Kuchma, the meeting will take place right before another round of negotiations of foreign ministers on the Normandy Four (Ukraine, Germany, France, Russia).
“In Paris, the sides are to discuss key decisions on political, security and humanitarian matters of the conflict”, Olifer wrote at her Facebook page.
The previous meeting of the group took place on February 24.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars