Trasnistria to join Russia soon
If we say that Russia is our home, then we must live according to the laws of this home, - Transnistria PM
The Government discussed the mechanism of execution of the Order of the President "On the implementation of the results of national referendum held on September 17, 2006". During the meeting, chaired by Prime Minister of Transnistria Pavel Prokudin, with the participation of the deputy prime ministers, ministers of regional development, justice and economic development a road map has been created on implementing the Order of the President.
"In my opinion, we need to compare our legislative framework with the Russian one. We are all optimistic, we have more than once said that our national idea - it is the recognition and entering the Russian Federation. If we say that sooner or later Russia will be our home, then we must live according to the laws of this home."
According to Justice Minister Olga Zvarych, the Order, issued by the President, is the result of the referendum of 17 September 2006 about the relationship of the Pridnestrovian Moldovan Republic with the Russian Federation and the Republic of Moldova. Then, 97.2% of citizens, participating in the vote, supported the policy of independence of the Transnistria and further free joining Russian Federation.
"In the words of our legislation, the will of the people must be reflected in any regulative act, and it should be a plan of action for the authorities of the republic. This Order of the President has identified priority activities, and we need to define the tools for implementing people's will. Especially that this is symbolic and important on the eve of the 10th anniversary of the referendum," - said the Minister of Justice.
The document specifies that the basic direction of domestic policy of the Pridnestrovian Moldovan Republic of Transnistria is to bring the legal system into compliance with the federal legislation of the Russian Federation.
Transnistria, officially the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic, is a self proclaimed republic on a strip of land between the River Dniester and the eastern Moldovan border with Ukraine recognised only by three non-United Nations (UN) states.
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars