Toxic gas dropped on the Syrian city Serakab this night
Reuters reports gas attack on a Syrian town where Russian helicopter was shot down yesterday
Containers with gas were dropped on the city Serakab (Saraqib) (Syria) on Tuesday night from a helicopter. This is according to Syrian Civil Defense, calling themselves a neutral volunteer organization, conducting search and rescue operations, Reuters reports.
33 people are reported to be poisoned, mostly women and children.
The representatives of the Syrian Civil Defense, who visited the scene, said that, chloride was used in this operation, but they cannot prove it. The official Reuters representative said, that the gas contained in medium size barrels, but they could not identify the substance composition.
A Syrian regime aircraft bombed the opposition-held city of Saraqib in Syria’s northwestern Idlib province with barrel bombs laced with chlorine gas late Monday, local medical sources have said.
“Ten people, including children, suffered temporary asphyxia from the attack,” a medical source told Anadolu Agency.
It is reported that there are no mentioning of the accident in Serakab on the website of the organization.
The use of gas in Syria was also proved by Human Rights Watch Center in Syria.
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case