Today is the final Cabinet meeting of David Cameron
The final Cabinet meeting of David Cameron, but the cat Larry is staying
Today is the final Cabinet meeting of David Cameron.
British Prime Minister announced his resignation after the referendum on June 23, when Britain voted for exit from the EU. After he officially steps down, he has to leave the Prime-Minister residency on 10 Downing street in London together with his family.
Local press writes that he leaves a cat to his successor. Larry was adopted from pets orphanage 5 years ago. Thus the cat is an official mice catcher. According to the press service of the Prime Minister, a cat is not at state service, thus he can reside in the residence further on.
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case