Three Russian journalists were wounded in Syria
The cars journalists were in came under fire by anti-tank guided missiles TOW
‘November 23, on the way to the front line positions of the Syrian government’s army in Daghmashlia village region near the strategic area of Zuaek their vehicles were shelled by anti-tank guided missiles TOW. They were slightly injured, one of them was contused,’ – says the message.
Currently, all the group returned to the location of the airbase "Hmeymim" where the wounded are getting qualified medical assistance.
TASS correspondent Alexander Yelistratov and RT Arabic correspondent Sargon Hadaya were injured, correspondent of RT TV channel Roman Kosarev was contused - was reported by Russian media.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain