There is no "Shokin list" - Prosecutor General
Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin denies accusations considering the existence of a list with MP`s who are to be taken off their parliamentary immunity
Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin claims that he has no "list" of parliamentary deputies, towards which the submissions to withdraw immunity are prepared. About that he told at the briefing broadcasted over 112 Ukraine channel.
"There is no Shokin or anyone else`s list, but there is a problem in a legislative issue," Shokin said.
Earlier, the leader of the Petro Poroshenko Block in the Verkhovna Rada Yurii Lutsenko confirmed that "Shokin list" exists. "I can say that within the Shokin list there are names of deputies, and they are from many different factions," he said. Lutsenko claimed that Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin on the next plenary week is going to come to Parliament and address to deputies.
As it was reported before, on 17th of September Parliament allowed to arrest Ihor Mosiychuk, Oleh Liashko`s Radical Party MP, after the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Viktor Shokin at the plenary session of Verkhovna Rada demonstrated a video, on which Mosiychuk was solving a number of issues related to crime. Mosiychuk himself said that the video was edited and fake.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain