The USA help Ukrainian police re-assess former policemen, - Pyatt
The Ambassador says Washington also helps recruit new police officers
The United States assist the National Police of Ukraine in the re-assessment of former policemen, said U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt during the opening of the Police Recruitment Centre in Kyiv.
“I’m quite proud of the fact that the U.S. government joined efforts with Ukraine’s Interior Ministry in re-assessment of former policemen and the recruitment of new ones. I’m absolutely sure you, the Ukrainian police, will succeed in this area”, he said.
The Police Recruitment Centre opened in Kyiv on December 11. According to Head of the national Police Khatia Dekanoidze, specially trained employees working there will recruit new policemen and re-assess former servicemen.
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars