The U.S. offer Ukraine money in exchange for new Prosecutor General
Washington will provide USD 1 bn of loan guarantees if Kyiv continues to fight corruption
The U.S. Department of State could provide loan guarantees to Ukraine in the amount of USD 1 billion, if President appoints a new Prosecutor General.
Zn.ua reported this while covering the visit of a Ukrainian delegation to the USA. The delegation consists of Deputy Director General David Sakvarelidze, Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau Artem Sytnyk and Anti-Corrpution Prosecutor Nazar Kholodnytsky.
The officials are now in the Untied States with a working visit, where they hold a number of meetings with U.S. counterparts and local experts in combating corruption.
Previously, 112 International reported that U.S. President and the U.S. Congress were ready to allocate third loan guarantee for Ukraine in the amount of 1 billion dollars. The conditions of getting the loan were to extend cooperation with the IMF and to continue fighting corruption.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine 26 October, 12:17
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case