The United States will provide Ukraine with USD 190 mln assistance, - Biden
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden met with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko. Financial assistance to Ukraine, cooperation in space industry and other questions were disscused
Biden also paid attention that progress in Ukraine is obvious.
“Today we discussed the progress Ukraine made for this short period of time. Very important reforms are done by now. We are starting to see signs of economic thriving. Export and import are growing up. Ukrainian grivna has stabilized. We haven’t talked about if for two years. If we did, people would say: we’re not sure and we don`t believe it. But it already happened”
It`s planned that USA will provide Ukraine with credits for 1 milliard dollar till the end of the year. But only in case Ukraine follows all the obligations and implementation of the reforms.
Not so long time ago Penny Pritzker visited Ukraine. She`s United States Secretary of Commerce.
According to Pritzker, next credit will be given only in case Ukraine is fighting corruption and keeps its negotiations with IMF.
Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatseniuk insists – very big amount of this many are doing to be spend on stabilization of economy.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case