The Times: Russia using Ukraine battlefield to rehearse for war with West
The Times and the British army believe that Russia is using conflict in Ukraine to test new methods of waging war against the West
Russia is using the conflict in Ukraine to test new methods of waging war against the West, the British army believes.
Russian forces are enhancing skills that combine tanks, artillery and other heavy weapons with a sophisticated deployment of electronic warfare to jam enemy radio signals and render equipment such as drones redundant, according to an internal army analysis.
President Putin’s understanding of propaganda has also been turned into a weapon to influence the will of populations through social media, radio stations and mass text messaging without the need to fire a single shot.
Read the full article here.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars