The so-called "DNR" say never negotiated with Savchenko on prisoner exchange
I have not negotiated with Nadiya Savchenko. I stress that she is not officially authorized to negotiate the exchange of prisoners - Daria Morozova
The so-called "DNR" say never negotiated with Savchenko on prisoner exchange. Earlier today Savchenko announced having agreed on the exchange of prisoners in the format "two by two".
The so-called "human rights commissioner in the DNR" Daria Morozova said that she had never negotiated with the People's Deputy of Ukraine Nadiya Savchenko about prisoner exchange. It is reported by information resource of the militants.
"I have not negotiated with Nadiya Savchenko. I stress that she is not officially authorized to negotiate the exchange of prisoners," - she said.
Earlier today Savchenko announced that she had an agreement on the exchange of the captives in the format of "two for two". At the same time, she did not specify the parties of the agreement.
Tuka doubts that Savchenko visited occupied territories of Donbas 14 October, 21:47
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars