UN Security Council meeting dedicated Ukraine Online
On Friday the Security Council UN conducts a meeting, initiated by USA
Session of the UN Security Council will take place on Friday, December 11, in New York. On the agenda Ukrainian question. A couple of speakers are expected.
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin will attend the session.
“On errand of the President I will be present on the last session of UN Security Council, dedicated to Ukraine” - reveals Klimkin.
The session will start at 11 a.m. (New York time zone). United States commenced an assembly as a country in-chief this month.
Ukraine got a status of non-permanent member of The UN Security Council. In October, 17 this decision was supported by 177 countries. Since January, 2016 Ukraine will become one of ten non-permanent members of the Security Council.
Security Council Meeting on Ukrainian issue Online
UN Security Council votes against Russia resolution on Aleppo 9 October, 13:09
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
UNDP continues support for Donbas restoration 16 October, 11:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars