The Russian Foreign Ministry named the second "saboteur", detained in Crimea
Andriy Romanovych Zahtey is detained except Evgeny Panov
Russian Foreign Ministry published the name of the second saboteur, detained in Crimea, but his nationality is not specified.
The statement of the Russian Foreign Ministry says that in the result of the elimination of the alleged Ukrainian saboteur group Evgeny Panov and Andriy Romanovych Zahtey were detained. The nationality of the latest is not specified.
"As a result of the events, conducted by the Russian side on the territory of the Republic of Crimea, an intelligence network of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine was eliminated."
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
In occupied Crimea reported an increase in tourist traffic 15 October, 15:32
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain