The President ordered MFA to arrange talks with Putin
Poroshenko ordered the Head of the Ukrainian Mission to the United Nations to hold consultations in the UN Security Council
President Poroshenko had a meeting with the leaders of the security forces and the Ministry of Interior Affairs.
Poroshenko ordered the Head of the SBU to hold an emergency meeting of the Antiterrorist Center and to set the necessary tasks, according to the press service of the head of the state.
Minister of Defence, Chief of the General Staff, the Head of the Security Service and Foreign Minister were ordered to hold a meeting with the diplomatic missions accredited in Ukraine, to inform on the course of events near the administrative border with Crimea and the contact line.
Foreign Ministry should organize telephone conversations with the leaders of Germany and France in the trilateral Normandy format, to request negotiations with the US Vice President, European Council President Donald Tusk and initiate a conversation with President Putin.
Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin was ordered to instruct the head of the UN Mission of Ukraine to hold consultations in the UN Security Council and to inform about the course of events in details.
"It is necessary to appeal to the Special monitoring mission of the OSCE, to enhance OSCE observers mission in the area of administrative border with Crimea and to demand from the Russian side and the occupation forces to allow OSCE representatives to the facilities in the Crimea", - he said.
The President also instructed to provide the opportunity to visit citizens of Ukraine, captured in the Crimea, by representatives of international human rights organizations and Ukrainian Ombudsman to verify the conditions of detention and protection of rights.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels