The plane, that made an emergency landing in Israel, successfully landed in Ukrainian Boryspil at 9:05
The plane from Israel's Ben Gurion successfully landed in Ukrainian Boryspil at 9:05. No injuries reported
The UP plane that made an emergency landing at Ben Gurion airport in Israel, successfully landed at the international airport Boryspil at 9:05. This was reported by the correspondent of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
According to the press service of Boryspil airport, the situation is stable and calm, no injuries reported.
The plane took off around 5:30 from Tel Aviv to Kyiv. Passengers tearfully say that at some point they were scared when they became aware of the damaged chassis.
Earlier yesterday, the administration of Ben-Gurion airport announced the state of emergency due to the jet’s chassis obstruction, which apparently took place during the take-off. The state of emergency was introduced after the jet’s crew reported the malfunction and said they were forced to stay in the air before they run out of fuel. The jet successfully landed at Ben-Gurion at midnight with 182 passengers aboard; no one was hurt.
The plane was scheduled to take off from Boryspil back to Ben-Gurion today at 10:00. As at 10:40 168 passengers are still boarding.
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Rivlin interrupts visit to Ukraine due to Peres’s death 28 September, 09:02
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case