The Ministry of Finance presented a draft tax reform
Entire database of the State Fiscal Service will be transferred to the Ministry of Finance
The Ministry of Finance presented the new draft of the tax reform. This is stated in the explanatory memorandum to the draft Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine", published on the website of the ministry.
According to the draft, the tax militia will be replaced by financial police, which will be supervised by the Ministry of Finance. In addition, the entire State Fiscal Service database is transferred to the Ministry of Finance.
The functions of oral consultations, maintaining "electronic Taxpayer cabinet" and tax audits shall be in the set of functions of the Fiscal Service. At the same time, the right to provide written and electronic consultations rests with the Ministry of Finance.
With regard to tax audits, the draft outlines that the plan of the checks should be published on the official website of the Ministry of Finance. At that the audit shall last for 30 days, and the notification of an audit should be sent 15 days prior to that (10 days previously).
In addition the Ministry takes over the functions of tax administration, management of VAT refunds, registries of taxpayers. It is also proposed to merge the two VAT refund registers into a single one.
Also it is proposed to increase fines for late registration of tax invoices up to 50% VAT.
A separate chapter is devoted to the reform of the tax rates. According to the document, 18% rate income tax remains, as well as the rate for alcohol and tobacco products.
A new tax rate on income of natural persons - 10% from the minimal wage for those who are engaged in individual activities without registering as entrepreneur.
Therefore, we introduce a new category of taxpayers - physical persons who are engaged in individual activities without registering an entrepreneur with an annual income up to 250 minimum salary, established by law as of January 1 of the reporting year.
In addition, the project involves increasing the amount of per diem money for every day of a trip abroad - from the 0.75 from the minimal salary to 40 euros.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain