The Kremlin is preparing for a large nuclear war - NATO experts
Russian armaments building-up can lead to the beginning of World War III
Russia is modernizing its strategic arsenal for this.
According to experts, despite their economic difficulties, Kremlin is not reducing their expenditure on arms and military training.
According to experts from the National Institute for Public Policy, Moscow's active armaments building-up may lead to the beginning of World War III.
The published report of NATO experts says that Russia is building giant command bunkers and the Kremlin is preparing for a large nuclear war.
"Moscow has expanded its arsenal by 153 nuclear warheads," - says the report.
In addition, ex-deputy chief commander of the armed forces of NATO, US General Richard Shirreff told the Polish weekly newspaper "Wprost", that Putin can demonstrate his armed aggression against the Baltic countries and Poland. According Shirreff, if that happened, the NATO troops could effectively help the NATO member countries in just a few months.
"NATO would try to respond to Russian aggression, but Putin would launch their tactical missiles on one of the NATO capitals, Berlin or Warsaw," - warned the US general.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas