Lutsenko: the investigators have a progress in Sheremet case, but it is not for public
Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko stated that they are not going to make details public
The investigators have a progress in Sheremet case, but it is not for public.
This was stated by the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko during the briefing, broadcasted by "112 Ukraine" TV-channel.
Recall journalist Pavlo Sheremet was killed in the morning of July 20 by the explosion of his car in the center of Kiev. Police qualified explosion as murder.
Sheremet was buried on July 23 in Minsk.
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars