The General Prosecutor's Office published income declarations of Ukrainian prosecutors
So-called integrity profiles of prosecutors are now available for public
The official website of the General Prosecutor's Office published the so-called integrity profiles of prosecutors. Larisa Sargan, the press-secretary of the General Prosecutor, wrote announced that onthe Facebook page.
See also: Shocking construction fraud in Kyiv
"Today, the declarations of prosecutors were published on the GPO web-site. Dishonest information shall cause disciplinary liability, dismissal and firing fro the prosecutor's office at large," - said Larisa Sargan.
She reported that Prosecutor General Yury Lutsenko also completed the questionnaire of integrity.
According to the declaration, the General Prosecutor lives in the apartment of 181 sq.m. Also owns another apartment of 21.7 square meters. a house of 203 sq.m. and a garden house of 43,44 sq.m., a residence building of 859 sq.m. (lease), and 316.8 square meters. m. of other real estate property (rent). The total aggregate income is 3 000 USD. Total revenue of family members: 120 000 USD.
According to the declaration, the amount of funds in accounts at banks and other financial institutions, owned by the declarant, is about 6700 USD.
The declaration also states that Lutsenko rents a car - Toyota Camry. Add that the family memners also use, own or lease BMW X5 and Mersedess GL550.
It was reported earlier, that the first declaration of integrity on the site of the General Prosecutor's Office to be published on Monday, July 18.
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels