The future of Ukraine depends on how it will build institutions, - Cox
"In former Soviet Union strong personality become combined with weak institutions"
The future of Ukraine depends on how it will build and enhance its institutions. Such opinion was expressed by the Head of the EP mission in Ukraine, Pat Cox during his speech in the European Parliament.
"If we describe our work, our mission has been a big sponge that absorbs all the information shared with us. Then we squeeze it and see what the wisdom can leak from it. That was our working method" - he said.
Earlier Volodymyr Groysman set off to Brussels for Ukrainian week in European Parliament
“The truth is that everywhere in politics, and also in this Parliament we can find the very strong personalities among Ukrainian politicians. But in most countries of the former Soviet Union strong personality become combined with weak institutions. And I have a message to everyone present – you should built strong and independent institutions so they will transform the potential of Ukraine in solving many complex problems” – added the Head of the EP mission in Ukraine.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case