The French bombed an IS weapons center near Syrian Raqqa
9 French aircrafts dropped cruise missiles on ISIS objects near near Raqqa, Syria
The French bombed a weapons center of the "Islamic state" near the city of Raqqa in Syria. 9 French aircrafts dropped cruise missiles on ISIS objects, according to the French Defence Ministry.
Beyond that, they destroyed command centers of the militants and their weapons caches. The air-raid was conducted in the frames of the support of ground operations of Iraqi and Kurdish forces.
France is in a coalition of 65 countries led by the US, that are involved in the bombing "Islamic state" in Iraq and Syria.
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas