The first batch of coal to alternate the Donbass coal will come to Ukraine on August, 20-21 - Nasalyk
"We decided that the formula with 1 370 UAH provides an opportunity to purchase anthracitic coal from other sources", - he said
The first batch of anthracite coal to come to Ukraine on August 20-21. This was announced by the Minister of Energy and Coal Industry Igor Nasalyk.
"We decided that the formula with the 1370 UAH provides an opportunity to purchase anthracite coal from other sources. On August 20-21 a first ship from an alternative to Donbas coal awill arrive oin Ukraine," - he said.
According to "Interfax-Ukraine", Nasalyk also announced that he signed an order on reconstruction of two blocks Zmiev thermoelectric power station to shift them from anthracite coal to gas group coal. According to him 170 million hryvnia will be allocated for this.
Recall that earlier the Minister signed an agreement on the construction of dry SNF storage in the Chernobyl zone.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain