The Day of the National Police: Kyiv hold a moment of silence in memory of policemen killed in ATO
The Day of the National Police is celebrated in Ukraine for the first time today. Clebrations are held on the occasion of the National Police Day on Sofiyska Square in Kyiv
The Day of the National Police is celebrated today in Ukraine for the first time. This day, on August 4, the President signed the Law "On the National Police."
Clebrations are held on the occasion of the National Police Day on Sofiyska Square in Kyiv.
The festivities are broadcasted by "112 Ukraine" TV channel.
Oleksandr Turchynov, the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine together with the Head of the National Police Khatia Dekanoidze are taking part in official ceremony.
Prime Minister Vladimir Groysman and the President have already congratulated Police on the holiday.
"Today, the National Police has been functioning in more than 32 cities, and I believe that it is an absolute success on the way to elimination of the old corrupt system," - wrote Groysman on his Facebook page.
"Our police - is a symbol of irreversible changes in Ukraine! Happy holiday, law enforcement officers!" - wrote Poroshenko.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas