The Baltic Times: Decision of NATO Warsaw Summit sends strong signal to Russia
The decision made during the NATO Warsaw Summit sends a clear message to Russia, saying “Not one step closer!” said Latvian MEP Artis Pabriks (Unity) in an interview with the Latvian public television on Monday.
He stated that NATO has returned to its roots with this decision, showing that Article 5 is a reality.
The MEP feels that Latvia has reached to a historic turning point with this decision since a few years ago nobody believed that such support to the region was likely.
Russian President Vladimir Putin convinced all NATO member nations of his country’s threat, Lithuania's President Dalia Grybauskaite said following a closed dinner with top officials of NATO members in Warsaw on Friday.
Read the full article here.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Russia bombers fly near Iceland passenger airliner 27 September, 09:47
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars