The Anonymous announced ISIS war after the terrorist attack in Nice
The Anonymous threaten terrorist to end their actions
Hacktivist group annonunced ISIS was as response to Thursday's Nice attack, killing 84 people, injuring around 100. Activists sweared to track down ISIS members, who are sesponsible for the attack, according to Telegraph.
They posted a chilling video with an announcer wearing an Anonynous Guy Fawkes mask, finishing his speech with: "We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."
The Anonymous is a group of activists, an international network of activist and hacktivist entities. The group became known for a series of well-publicized.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case