Terrorists shelled Mayorsk checkpoint again
The terrorists continue their attacks on the positions of the State Border Service officers
Terrorists shelled checkpoint Mayorsk once again, this time from small arms and grenade launchers and more often from mortar launchers. Yesterday, militants fired the checkpoint again at 23:00. In order to hit the border guards they used mortar launchers, firing from militants-held Horlivka.
In total Russian mercenaries fired more than 120mm 10 mines, reads the message of the Border Guard Service. No casualties reported, according to the State Border Guard Service.
Because of the attacks of militants the checkpoint opened an hour later than usual, at 7 a.m. This was announced by the press secretary of the sector "Donetsk" Arkady Radkovskiy on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels