Telephone conversation between Vladimir Putin and Recep Erdogan took place
Media learned about the plans of Putin and Erdogan to meet in August
At the initiative of the Russian side on July 17 took place telephone conversation between the presidents of Russia and Turkey Vladimir Putin and Recep Erdogan, the Kremlin press service said.
Putin stressed the inadmissibility of the "anti-constitutional actions and violence" in the state in connection with the attempted violent overthrow of the democratically elected government of Turkey.
Also sides greed on a private meeting in the next few weeks, two leaders agreed to meet in the first week of August.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case