Tandit: SBU gathered sufficient evidence of participation of Russian troops in the war against Ukraine
Earlier Poroshenko announced the intention to sue the Russian Federation
Enough evidence of participation of the Russian military forces in the armed conflict in Donbas are gathered. This was announced by the Advisor of the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine Yuriy Tandit on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
Advisor to t, commenting on the possibility of appeal of Ukraine in the international tribunal on the issue.
In particular the security forces proved the facts of crimes by Russian soldiers on the territory of Ukraine.
"I can confirm, that on the president's request we gathered enough evidence of participation of Russian troops in an undeclared war, the evidence of the crimes they have committed in our territory. There will always be a prospect, because we will only signal of the neighboring state acting as an enemy and a murderer on our territory. We have a lot of evidence in the case of Illovaisk, testifying that the neighboring country is illegally fighting on our territory," - Tandit stressed.
The evidence, according to him, are being prepared by several structures. "There are several structures engaged, including the military prosecutor's office, we (the Security Service of Ukraine - Ed.) are only executing orders and we have enough evidence," - he explained.
Earlier, the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that Ukraine will appeal to the international tribunal in connection with the aggression of the Russian Federation. "Ukraine should push forward new initiatives to promote the ideas of Russian condemnation of crimes in Ukraine. Ukraine will appeal to the international tribunal in connection with the breach of an international convention by Russia," - said the head of state.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain