Stoltenberg to announce NATO Summit agenda
Leaders will agree on international battalions’ deployment
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg announced the agenda of the Summit in Warsaw on July 8-9, according to a message posted on the NATO website.
According to him, the leaders, who will gather in Poland, will take the key decisions on the strengthening of the defense capability and deterrence of the alliance, as well as enhance stability beyond NATO borders.
Stoltenberg said that the leaders will agree on the deployment of international battalions in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
NATO Secretary General stressed that the measures to strengthen the defense capability of the Alliance also include the extending of the presence of the international battalion of NATO in Romania and improving cyber security, civil defense and the ability to withstand the attacks of ballistic missiles.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Russia bombers fly near Iceland passenger airliner 27 September, 09:47
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels