Stoltenberg: NATO urges Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas
Secretary General noted that all parties must comply with the Minsk agreement
NATO urges the Russian Federation to stop supporting militants in Donbas. This was reported at the briefing by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg.
"We call on Moscow to stop financial and military support to the separatists. All parties must fully implement the Minsk agreement and work towards finding a diplomatic solution.", - The secretary general said.
Let us remind, in Warsaw, in the framework of the summit of the Alliance took place a meeting Ukraine - NATO.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas