Stoltenberg: NATO to provide Ukraine with political and practical support
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said Ukraine to receive support during Alliance's summit in Warsaw
He said this today in Brussels at a press conference dedicated to the NATO Summit, which will take place on 8-9 July in Warsaw, UNIAN reports.
Stoltenberg said that he expects the latest information on developments in the state from the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
"NATO Allies reaffirmed their continued political support for Ukraine's territorial integrity and sovereignty. We also reaffirm our strong support for the full implementation of the Minsk agreements”, he stressed.
NATO Secretary General noted the numerous violations of the ceasefire in the Donbas region.
"We call upon to fully respect the ceasefire, to provide observers to work in eastern Ukraine, so that they can monitor and help fulfill Minsk agreements", Stoltenberg said.
In addition to political support, Ukraine will also receive practical assistance, said the secretary general of the Alliance.
"We will also increase our practical assistance to Ukraine, and we will agree on a package of assistance", he said.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars