Steinmeier to initiate informal meeting of OSCE foreign ministers on September 1, - Klimkin
Ukrainian Foreign Minister said Russia is trying to block whole logic of OSCE
German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier intends to convene an informal meeting of OSCE Foreign Ministers. The Foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin stated this in an interview with 5 TV Channel.
"Frank-Walter Steinmeier wants to make an informal meeting of OSCE foreign ministers on September 1", he said.
The head of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry said that there is already an agreement on the holding of meetings, "with Boris Johnson and other ministers”.
“Informal OSCE Ministerial meeting is always a really, really good reason to talk: to talk very frankly", said Klimkin.
Klimkin said that Russia is trying to totally block all OSCE logic.
"Look, Russia is blocking Vienna, Russia blocks the activity of the Bureau for Democracy and Human Rights, and it blocks all other OSCE institutions such as Institute of Commissioner for freedom of speech. Therefore, we must overwhelm the pressure Russia for the OSCE to continue to work", Klimkin said.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case