Steinmeier, Lavrov discuss implementation of Minsk agreements
Russian Foreign Ministry reported this on Thursday evening
The two diplomats held a phone conversation and discussed the latest developments in the conflict zone in eastern Ukraine.
The Russian Foreign Ministry called the ongoing hostilities ‘an internal Ukrainian conflict’, adding that the chances for another Normandy Four ministerial meeting depend on Kyiv’s readiness to take more steps for political settlement of the conflict.
Previously, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said the leaders of the Normandy Four haven’t yet agreed on the date of the next ministerial meeting. There also was information that the ministers could meet in autumn.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported 22 October, 22:01
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars