Steinmeier: Germany, OSCE work on new document to cease fire in Donbas
German foreign minister discloses no details about the paper so far
The document that aims to supplement Minsk agreements might be ready in the near time. Frank-Walther Steinmeier who is now on the working visit to Oslo, Norway, said this as quoted by Reuters.
‘We work with the OSCE to develop new rules so as to keep the ceasefire intact’, Steinmeier said. "
The German diplomat disclosed no details about the new document, adding only that the parties are now finalizing it, and this would let EU foreign ministers have a meeting on this issue.
Minsk talks parties to discuss disengaging of forces in Donbas 5 October, 07:45
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars