State Border Service Head denied accusations of inefficient construction of the facilities on Russian border
He reminded that the cost of the engineering and technical system is 4 billion USD
Head of the State Border Service of Ukraine denied the accusations of relatively inefficient activities of his ministry in the context of the construction of engineering facilities on the border with the Russian Federation. The corresponding statement he made in an interview to "Interfax-Ukraine".
"Indeed, over this issue in recent years there are many contrived political or simply PR insinuations and speculations, the roots of which came from the Russian Federation. After all, never before in Ukraine we had such engineering facilities on the border with Russia. And we had never built a real engineering and technical system in order to really protect and to some extent, to defend our border, "- Nazarenko said.
Head of the State Border Service of Ukraine reminded that the cost of the project is 4 billion USD.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars