Ukrainian Border Guard Service declined 10 thousand Russians to enter Ukraine
In 2014 about 15.5 thousands citizens of Russia were denied to get Ukrainian Visa, - Nazarenko
Ukrainian Frontier Guards in current year refused to give Visa to more than 10 thousand citizens of Russia. Head of State Border Guard Service Viktor Nazarenko said this in his interview to “Interfacs-Ukraine”
“During 2014 we denied Visa to nearly 15,5 thousand Russians. In this year - approximately 10 thousand. To my opinion, such a difference in numbers happens because people see inability of so-called “russkii mir” (Eng: Russian world”)"
He paid attention, that because of right actions of frontier guards they “lowered number of Russians willing to come to Ukraine. Especially those of young age and strong body type”.
He added, since the beginning of the year they refused to give Visa to 46,173 thousand people. About 10 thousand among them are Russians.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case