SSU state of readiness of prisoner exchange in "3 to 6" format
The exchange may take place tomorrow
Ukrainian side is ready to exchange prisoners with the "DPR" in in "3 to 6" format, reported Advisor to the Chairman of Ukrainian SSU Yuriy Tandit.
According to his words, exchange negotiations last from the beginning of the month.
"February 6, Ukrainian side was ready to release 36 prisoners of 25. Later it was a pause in this question but it was not our fault. We understand that the question was decided in Moscow. Finally, now we are considering the issue of the hostage liberation process resumption in format of "three to six" – said Tandit.
He also confirmed that Ukrainian side is preparing for the next exchange and hope that this time the prisoner exchange process can be restored.
Kremlin begins to discredit Roman Sushchenko, - lawyer 6 October, 12:23
IFJ calls on Russia to free Sushchenko 4 October, 10:26
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case